Epoch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» SAS Macro: Convert numbers (e.g., 1000) to names (e.g., One thousand)
SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:57 pm by Admin

» SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing
SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:53 pm by Admin

» Predictive Analytics
SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Creating Frequency Report and Creating User Defined styles in SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 pm by pallav

» Prompted Reports in BI Dashboard
SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 pm by kushal

» Free SAS Webinar : Getting Started with SAS Hash Object
SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:08 pm by pallav

» Which SAS procedure changes the name of a permanent format for a variable stored in a SAS data set?
SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:47 am by rajin_kumar@yahoo.com

» What is written to SAS Log?
SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:39 am by rajin_kumar@yahoo.com

» SAS Portal and BI Dashboard: Customizing the Tabs
SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:33 am by kushal

Affiliates
free forum

SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing

Go down

SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing Empty SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing

Post  Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:53 pm

SAS Enterprise Guide: Explore Data before you start Analysing....

New version of SAS Enterprise Guide 5.1 has some features which really can reduce the significant time of programmer. One of the feature, I like most in SAS enterprise guide is “explore” option in data.
Generally as a programmer, before I start writing any program for reporting, I love to explore my data to understand data in detail.
I search for answers of following questions before writing the programs.
1) What variables are available in data sets
2) What are their types
3) How many distinct values are available
4) What is descriptive statistics for the numeric data
5) Will visualizing data makes more sense??

And many more…. Questions answers I get by writing various program but I get
same information without spending time

Read More

http://saslearn.blogspot.in/2013/04/sas-enterprise-guide-explore-data.html
http://saslearn.blogspot.in/2013/04/sas-enterprise-guide-explore-data.html
Read More(click here)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://epoch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down